We are delighted to introduce CRXSS Breakup Edition, a 124-page high quality magazine rethinking student media! With contributors covering everything from the dilemma of online activism to why we should still want and need fast-food pizza, our first print edition offers something for everyone, be they artist, essayist or scientist. Featuring articles, interviews, photography and illustrations by students from across the world and information on a number of exciting projects within the wider student community, this edition hopes to re-kindle the links between disciplines and between young people who have never been further apart.
- 3 interview features: Neal Callow (the Art Director of the latest Bond thriller No Time To Die); Anu Mohindru QC (the barrister behind the legal defence of cricketer Ben Stokes); Phil Reed (CEO of Pizza Hut, Australia)
- 27 articles written by student contributors based all over the world
- The works of 23 international photographers
- Student-based advertising for startups, not-for-profits and charities
- From Aerospace Engineering and Chemistry, to Animation and Politics, this edition features a truly interdisciplinary range of content
Click through to preview
Rethinking student print media